20050413

Now That It's All Over

I will not crumble
I will not break down to pieces
I will not regret anything for I have done all that I could
I will not deny any feelings I have or have had for you
I will not believe that I have loved you too deeply, too strongly
I will not question myself as to why you lost all physical attraction to me
I will not call you, email you, send you a letter
I will not walk by your window or try to see you at all

I will finally close this chapter of almost two years
I will acknowledge and not repress how I feel
I will ride these feelings down
I will accept that it's going to hurt and take time for it to stop hurting
I will pick myself up anytime I might fall down
I will run harder, train harder, work harder and write more, just to canalise this intensity
I will have to accept still loving you
I will, in time, stop loving you

In the meantime, I just wish you'll find your way in your heart for someone to make you happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen