20041014

Plan B

Here's the plan of action. I will not take the patience route and wait until September 2005 to go back to school. I will not just wait out for Université de Montréal to reevaluate my file (if they actually do). I will take action.

Went to the Cégep today to get an admission brochure for UQAM. I will apply there in history of arts, since I still have two weeks left before admission closing. It's a very sensible choice for many reasons. If I still want to do film, then I'll have new university grades to up my current score, thus helping in having me accepted without having to go through the minor first. If I decide to apply in visual arts at UQAM, then I'll already be a student there which should help the process (of course I will have to present a killer portfolio, but I can work on that). Also, it means I will not go through another bout of stagnancy.

That's my plan B.

No comments: