20041005

Back On Track (Mostly)

The day after last post, I got better. Woke up and within an hour it seemed all the negative energy had left my innerself. Motivation, inspiration and even joy came back. Lovely.

But then, none of my real problems are solved. I am still very low on cash and I don't really have any savings as of now. I am not working enough hours to really save up that much but then I can't find a second job as they have started giving me shifts in the middle of the week, changing every week. Still no news from the university, which means I simply don't know if I got in or not.

This morning, I woke up with the gut feeling that my admission to university was denied. That got me thinking: if I am not admitted, what will I do? I have no plan B on this. I am not down and I will not stress about that until I know for sure.

So basically I'm back to my good self again, but none of the problems are solved.

And I still have the feeling something major is going to happen shortly...

No comments: