20051129

Things I Should Do

This is in the same vein as the Resolutions post of a couple weeks ago, but this is just a series of random thoughts I had while taking a shower.

A Few Things I Should Do:
  • Stop biting my nails
  • Get reacquainted with my father (or, at least, write him an email, even if it means stepping on my pride by doing so)
  • Get back to running (yes, I know it was in my resolutions. I did manage to find a way to train 3 times a week without skipping, but still nothing on the running front)
  • Do my dishes a tad more often
  • Take more pictures
  • Keep learning german
  • Start applying for jobs as a photo assistant as soon as the new year gets here
  • Be more careful with my files and my workflow in order not to lose data
  • Call my doctor, now that I had my blood test done
  • Write a Thank You card to my sister
  • Call my friend Marie-Eve, just because
  • Prepare for moving out

No comments: