20051130

Things I Love

(I'm in a listing mood, please bear with me)

Here's a little non-exhaustive list of things I love (not in any particular order)

I love:
  • the sound of my powerbook's keyboard when typing
  • my powerbook
  • my family
  • foggy mornings
  • having a bowl of cereal not long before going to bed
  • waking up without an alarm clock
  • waking up before my alarm clock and making it on time to class
  • surprises
  • smiling at people on the street or in the metro and see them smile back
  • my friends, the dear ones
  • making people laugh
  • laughing and giggling
  • the feeling I get after training
  • printing images on a professional printer
  • my camera (which is now named Nikole)
  • Johann Sebastian Bach
  • Erik Satie
  • muffins (yes, I know that I said I'd quit muffins...)
  • www.toothpastefordinner.com and www.nataliedee.com
  • browsing camera stores and drooling over pro DSLRs and Leicas
  • optical theory
  • moleskines
  • music
  • Darién
  • Sharpies
  • Montreal
  • the Museum Of Contemporary Arts of Montreal
  • flowers
  • riding in Emilie's car and singing along to the music
  • life
  • many other things...

No comments: