20050505

Quick List 1: I Look Forward To...

  • my portuguese lessons (next monday!)
  • studying photography (next august/september)
  • receiving an admission reply from Concordia University, so I'll know whether I'll be studying photo in Cégep or University
  • the summer (yes, quite odd coming from me)
  • taking driving lessons and getting my driver's licence (in my second year of photo studies)
  • travelling (don't know when, but it can't be soon enough)
  • meeting new people, making new friends, discovering other views of the world
  • having some money leftover for me to go clothes shopping (because I am currently on a rotation of four shirts and three pairs of pants, none making my ass beautiful)
  • having some money
  • being kissed
  • meeting friends from abroad I have not seen in a long time
  • running a marathon (still some time to go before I'm actually ready for it, but it's a goal!)
  • being kissed again (preferably by the same person who will have kissed me three lines ago and having that person kiss me again for quite some time. that would rock)
  • leaving for a week or two on a to-nowhere-in-particular trip, just going somewhere and taking pictures in the process
  • photoshooting this summer the stuff that's been in my head for a year now
  • the next time I'll see my family again

3 comments:

Ginette Rebelle said...

Rock sensass !

Ryan said...

Your first post makes me curious as to how many languages you've studied so far.

And by the way, good luck attaining your wishes 8-)

Ryan said...

Apparently blogger isn't kind to people making accidental comments and even once removed keeps record.

Haha, Take Care!