20050531

Gearing Up For New

I went to register for my autumn program last week. It's official. Come end of august, I'll be studying Photography, in order to make it my career, my life.

In other fronts, things are getting better. I'm seeing the light. I have stopped being worried about my life, about my finances and about my possible relapsing. My life will be fine, I just have to remember that I'm the one steering the wheel. My finances will get better, but I'm a student, it figures I have to be poor at times, no?

And then, there's the relapsing. After a lof of thinking and talking about it, I figure there's not much I can do about it. I know what are my signs, I know what indicates an impending relapse. But I can't avoid it from happening and I have to accept that it might happen. Worrying about it is not going to help or solve the problem.

So I'm gearing up for new. I'm ready for changes, new beginnings, cleaner moods.

No comments: