20050613

Quick List 2: I'm Sick Of...

I'm sick of...

  • having things look like they will improve only to have something else crash on me
  • feeling talentless
  • feeling useless
  • feeling futureless
  • this emptiness inside that makes me feel useless, talentless and futureless
  • having to constantly worry about my finances
  • not having enough work hours to pay for everything and thus, worrying about my finances
  • not being able to find stability in my life
  • the current state of my life
  • feeling lonely and yet, not being able to open myself up to the people who open themselves to me
  • this drama
  • never finding one thing that would constantly making me happy
  • shifting
  • coming back to the shifts whenever I am in a rut
  • wondering if I have chosen the right path
  • not knowing what to do when I need to make changes in order to see the state of my life improve
  • always being the odd one out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may I say something?... thanks! first of all : c'est la vie
second of all :



you're sick of...

* feeling talentless, you definitelly aren't !!! come on people, take a look, at his page on flickr... he's good, huh?
* feeling useless: there are at laest 3 people on this planet who need you!!!
* feeling futureless... a new word? lol you have a great futur before you!!!
* this emptiness inside that makes me feel useless, talentless and futureless... well, emptiness is there to be filled up so... don't loose hope
* having to constantly worry about my finances... that's normal... hey, you' re a student!!!students are generally poor!!!
* not having enough work hours to pay for everything and thus, worrying about my finances... see? this fucking strike in Quebec wasn't a totally fucked up idea lol
* not being able to find stability in my life... at the age of 23??? let go !!!
* the current state of my life... ohhh
* feeling lonely and yet, not being able to open myself up to the people who open themselves to me... yes that may be a problem but it's always hard to do and they know it. They know you!!!
* this drama
* never finding one thing that would constantly making me happy... you're looking for something that does not exist !!! hapiness lies in diversity! Even a passion may cause some boredome from time to time...I guess so, but I'm not sure lol.
* shifting
* coming back to the shifts whenever I am in a rut
* wondering if I have chosen the right path... there are many paths you can fallow... do it and it will make of you a very rich person. Besides, you're already rich (inside of you ) and fascinating!!!
* not knowing what to do when I need to make changes in order to see the state of my life improve... calling your mother seems to be a good solution..calling friends as well!!!
* always being the odd one out.... you're not a dork!!! it's better to have few genouine friends rather than lots of folks who let you down when you need a shoulder to cry on.

Cheer up!!!

kisses and hugs

matt who's miles away but thinking of you!!!!