20050101

Roll Credits

I set up this blog a little more than a year ago, as a log of what was happening, where I was going. I was then looking for a sense of direction, some form of purpose I guess. A year later, it seems I have found direction. At least I'm going somewhere, refusing to stand still or just give up.

I'm moving out of home in one or two days (depending on the weather). My school term begins in 10 days. I'm completely excited about it. The flat I am renting is quite cool in it's own way and my flatmate is just superb. She's a girl I've known for years now. I'm glad to be sharing this new adventure with her.

I've grown so much this year (much like we all grow each year, might you say). I can't exactly express how, but it has been a different kind of growth. Something profound, something that will have effects on me for years to come. Positively. For that, I'm thankful.

End of movie, roll credits.

See you in the rest of my life. [insert hugeass grin here].

No comments: