20040416

AssPrint

a few things scare me at the gym where i train. the histrionic personal trainers, who, when off duty, wear shirts saying "MisterHard, accepted by women all across the globe"; the fact that they created their own line of training clothes (so far, nothing freaky), line of clothing they called "BareButt" (see where i'm going with this?); the buff dudes who seem to do more talking than training; the overweight girls who wear pants with PRINCESS printed on their asses...

i completely understand that sex sells. but it seems so silly to me. probably because i'm gay and all that histrionic seductive (inductive?) lingo is meant for male-female relationship. still, the bulk of it just screams: "I'M TRYING TOO HARD" or "LOOKIE HERE! I'M FAKE!"

just to prove my point, the gym hosted a gala recently (or they will host it soon, i don't remember the date of the thing. i didn't pay attention. mainly because i don't care) that they titled: "Barbies and Kens"

eh.

No comments: